Stephen Ross is growing like a weed, which generally means he is a healthy toot. However, I find myself comparing his daily condition to swine, horses, cattle and smaller animals. I satiate my innate need to research with googling vague terms like "rash on trunk" and then procede to hold my child next to the screen for comparison. A sneeze? No, not just a sneeze - 3 in a row. He is a 2 in a row kind of guy. Coughs - yup those have definitely increased in frequency. Better call the pediatrician even though is is happy and without fever.
My wonderful mother-in-law comes over to reassure me he is healthy and handsome!
Aside from smiling, he has become efficient at chewing his hands, passing gas on his own, and tolerating me propping him up for photos to send to me parents. He does not appreciate "tummy time". S.R. offers me the stink eye for ten minutes after I turn him over from two minutes of him wobbling his head at the blanket.
| That is the stink eye I am referencing. |
| This is heading towards stink eye status. |
No comments:
Post a Comment