Monday, January 14, 2013

A White Wild West

Yet another mid-night nursing where I peek out and see snow blowing!  It is still magical to me - namely becuase I do not have to go out and chop ice or feed.  Or do a neuter on my tailgate. 

Precious Stephen Ross weighs over 13 lbs and measures over 23 inches.  He will be 3 months this Saturday, although he marked 12 weeks last Saturday... I am still not sure how babies are "aged" versus the false advertising of pregnancy (40 weeks is way longer than just "9 months", or so it feels).  With this winter weather, we do not venture out of the house much, so I am excited in the spring when he will get to meet all the critters and the sun!  Until then, this pasty white baby is staying toasty and home-bound.

Hopefully, my dad will sell his 1986 Honda motorcycle.  Once this mission is accomplished, he and my mom can head back up here to play with S.R!  My father and I have a lot in common, mostly based in A.D.D. tendencies, but also a lot in what I refer to as "whimsy" - quaint, odd or fanciful.  Basically, we live in our own worlds or other type B personalities and manage to get by in life thanks to our more type A, stable and patient spouses.  (See how this post has already derailed?  Imagine being married to this.)

Just a few snaps of the weekend to share.  This Texan is not sticking her head out in the freezing wind to take photos today.


Watching football - just like we were doing 12 weeks ago, at 22 hours into labor!


He has been super smiley lately, just not easy to catch on film.

1 comment:

  1. Precious baby! Chase makes the MOST DRASTIC hair changes I've ever seen in a man or woman!! :)

    ReplyDelete