Friday, April 19, 2013

The Next Corey Hart

While having an amazing time this weekend celebrating one of my best friend's soon-to-be-nuptials in Houston, I also had the worst case of home-sickness possibly ever recorded.  All the Wing N More and Chic-Fil-A (big city livin') could not distract me that I  missed my husband.  And I missed my baby.  To make matters more than simply just leaving him with the best caregivers, I did not realize I was two bags of milk short.  I forgot I had to throw a lot away after the surgery, so when I get a panicked call from my husband, I too joined in on the "oh no we were so close to no formula"... meanwhile, back in the real world, some of the healthiest kids I know never had a drop from momma.  Of course, SR did great on the formula (his diapers, however, disagree vehemently).

And on the the photos (almost 6 months)!

This kid.  He keeps us smiling and giggling with him as he rolls around squealing most hours of the day.  I just thought I would share these quick pre-nap (forgive the circles under his peepers) shots I grabbed.

Also, I swear he says "momma".  I am aware that it could very well be "mum mum" - those dissolving wonders he slobbers on, but I think it is me he is singing about all day.  His father disagrees, but I am sure his tune will change when he masters the "D" sound in more than just passing.



Take it all in, ladies.







No comments:

Post a Comment