I tried reading thousands (closer to 4) books on how to raise my infant best. Then I did my own conglomeration/ experiment, because obviously I know better than the experienced experts. This is the result:
![]() |
| What's that? It has only been 45 minutes? Nah, I'm up - let's party. |
| A.D.D. - I think I am promoting it. |
On a rare detour into "not-my-child" notes, my 6-7 year old lab tap surrendered to it's age, so I had to purchase a new computer. This is terrifying to me. Although I am not as much a creature of habit as my husband, I rather enjoy knowing how to find and open files (or "right click". there is no right. or left. it is just one big click.) So, to all you Mac users out there - if you know a website that can tutor me on how to use this beast, please comment or email me. Much obliged.

No comments:
Post a Comment