Friday, December 21, 2012

To You Haters

By "haters" I am referring to a certain physician that looked appalled when our response to "Is he smiling socially yet?" was "He smiles at his own will, not really in response to our efforts."  The 2 month milestone of social smiling had not been documented, though he smiles a ton while eating, sleeping and passing gas.  See photo immediately below.  If I had a medical degree, I would have mentioned that the milestones technically are from the expected due date... and seeing as he was 10 days early, we still had a little time to fit her textbook.



Well, last night daddy made him smile, open mouth grinnin' as big as the moon!  My attempts were feeble, that is until this morning.  Here is it, world.  Take it all in.  (He isn't fuzzy.  The photographer's skills tetter on "so, this means it's on, right?")





2 comments:

  1. Jo...he is beyond precious! I love your blog...you make me giggle and that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey James, I love your blog, too!!! Now, I know what you guys are doing since I live sooo far away!!!
    This pic of S.R. with the paper on his belly is hilarious, I love it :-) !!!
    Love you, too and miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete