Monday, December 3, 2012

Is This Thing On?

After stalking my family and friends on their blogs and a few suggestions to jump on the blog-wagon, I have caved into the wonderful world of online journalism!  I have a fancy schmancy camera on the way to chronicle my new family's new life as we maneuver through the exciting addition of Stephen Ross, and I am excited to share these blessings with you.

Disclaimer:  Please read and interpret cautiously, as my native tongue is sarcasm, and oft it can be misinterpreted.  Keep in mind there is satire dappled in my sincerity, but never doubt my love and loyalty for God, my family and my friends!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited you are doing this. Can't wait to read more. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to use your blog as a crutch for my procrastination addiction! Thanks for being my enabler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love enabling. Especially around the holidays. For example, I enable myself to continue wearing maternity clothes/ anything without buttons or zippers by baking constantly "for others". Unfortunately for "others" and myself, I never deliver the goods.

    ReplyDelete