Thursday, November 14, 2013

Top 10 Recent Lessons in (My) Life


  • Don't wear lipgloss when the wind is blowing hard enough to make a 5 foot wall of tumbleweeds around your home.
  • Confusing Nyquil for Dayquil makes for one heck of a long day.
  • Teething lasts for months… and more months. And then, apparently more after that.
  • I am not an MD, and hours of web surfing and WebMD do not make me any closer to an MD.
  • Not only am I not an MD, I am not a mind-reader or psychologist.  Acting liking I am either can be detrimental and exhausting.
  • Just because I ate way too much and got indigestion/ nausea does not mean I am pregnant.
  • Panty lines can be immune to layering.
  • Consuming 4.5 cups of Muddy Buddies at one sitting will give you both the headaches and the shakes.
  • Feeding your 1 year old Muddy Buddies will give you a headache and the shakes.
  • Few things are better than finding frozen cake balls in the back of the freezer.

The sugar burn off as he climbs into the recliner, running from me with my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment