![]() |
| Don't let that pumpkin or adorable smile distract you from his "party in the back". |
Weight: 21 lbs
Height: 30 inches
Head: large enough for his brilliant brain (I forgot to jot that one one, thanks to my tiny head and brain)
Size 4 diapers thanks to his inherited thunder thighs
18 month old clothing, though the pants have to be rolled up - also thanks to his mother's genetics
- there is "off" and "on", but no brakes per say. running seems to be his preferred mode of transportation, with assisted somersaults taking second place.
- hates meat, but enjoys hummus, beans, cheese and Greek yogurt for protein
- not a fan of whole milk. at all. like protests it for days until I break down and add a small amount of formula to the milk (enabling, much??)
- offers bites to others often, kisses are a little harder to come by
- flails arms and holds breath when frustrated, such as me getting tractor and cracker confused
- speaks, coherently on occasion: tractor, cracker, owl, night night, bye bye, momma, papa, dada, nana, spur, flower, car car (wagon), cow, horsey, "Roro" occasionally and "sissy" twice
- manipulates his parents efficiently
- is obsessed with his birthday gift from Papa and Elley: wagon "car car". this things solves all his problems.
- still takes 2 naps a day, totaling 3.5-4 hours plus sleeps 12 hours at night
- still those same 4 teeth, though at his appointment it was noted four others are trying to bully their ways out
- no, we have not trimmed his mullet… yet. though now that he is looking like Gollum from Lord of the Rings, I am thinking I ought to get on that "first hair cut" ASAP
![]() |
| Snack wagon. |
![]() |
| Trumpette the Cow - birthday present from Nana and Pop. |
![]() |
| Right before the sugar crash. |
| Our weight loss program and his joy courtesy of Papa and Elley. |
There you have it, my dears. I have many many friends expecting their first babes, so I hope this provides some anticipation and humor for those little blessings you'll soon hold! May you all learn from my mistakes adventures.




No comments:
Post a Comment