11 months have flown by, and this shriveled little peanut that surprised us last October is now a babbling, chomping, giggling mischief maker. He still wont walk on his own, probably because of his mother swooping him off his feet so much. I have been told multiple time by multiple people once they walk, there is no turning back.
I have also heard that about talking, so maybe this house will be a giant "silent game". I already struggle to keep up with him. "Momma", "Dada", "Nana", "Papa", "gog" (dog?) "kkkk" (cow) are his main words, though he is a genius, as noted by his animal vocabulary. I am probably missing a lot of his communications.
 |
| Smiling while Pop feeds breakfast of berries |
 |
| Why it got so quiet in his room |
 |
| Me enabling his clinginess |
I am trying to get a very, spookily similar photograph of his father, but for the mean time, this is my Bug. Cutting these upper two teeth have been rough, as has been learning "no". He is a fan of neither and makes it known. Stephen Ross has also discovered tantrums. Like at Aunt Sammie's birthday. Apparently for babies, the best way to handle lack of attention or denial of electrical socket access is to arch back in an exorcism-like manor and cackle scream until maroon. That was not in the "first year" baby book I read. Here is look that signals impeding fit:
 |
| Le stink eye 10.5 months |
Our favorite activities are reading - him to me, pushing his tractor around, stealing remotes/phones, spinning the tires on his truck. Cantaloupe, pears, peanutbutter and Nutragrain bars are default foods, and he is still fiercely independent, insisting he feed himself. Which is super tidy, as you can imagine peanut butter sandwich in his and my hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment