Monday, August 19, 2013

Broncs 'N the Blood

A rodeo in Hayden drew my husband and four good friends to it's arena this last weekend.  Since I've known Chase, I have never seen him compete - which is odd, considering how competitive he is.  I was so excited to cheer him on, I decided to take about 300 photos.  I'll just share the top few.

The team made it to finals, which will be in October in the Texas Panhandle.  We will be venturing to the Lone Star State the day before SR's birthday to cheer "da-da" on!

Advice for novice mothers concerning rodeo trips: pre-medicate the chitlins with Zyrtec and have bulb syringe and Benadryl ready at the house.  In these parts, at least, it is dusty.  Also, have a grandmother on hand to sptriz him/her with cold water and allow for a nap in the air-conditioned truck.  


Lance-a-lot and Bug before heatstroke threatened

Rett the XIT All Around Champ

The Reason We're Rootin'

Bronc with a side of neck strain

Wild cow milking - the horns on these ladies were crazy

Momma-Little Boy 

Sarah knowing Brett can't keep it sucked in forever

Father & Son

Peebles' artwork

He don't need no stinkin' nap

Bug beyond tired

Baby line-up

Ladies' Man

In it to win it

Long day for ponies and men

Hayden, NM




No comments:

Post a Comment