Wednesday, April 16, 2014

We Do Buy Pants for Bug, Honest

So we meet again.  Since Nannie's iPhone has turned against her, this is for you to play catch up with the photos you cannot receive.  Unfortunately, I am guilty of the phone pic convenience, so there are surprisingly  few camera photos considering the amount of time passed.  



Bug spanking himself and saying "no no" for climbing on the table

First encounter with DQ chicken strips

Ketchup fiend

Watching Wheel of Fortune during dinner - he loves Pat

Watermelon escapades in Rosanky

One of the fleeting warm days

I told him he had to put his shoes and jacket on to go outside. I guess I should be more thorough in other requirements.

Sidewalk chalk being promoted 

Lessons learned: 
  • limit watermelon intake in children, as it turns out to be quite a powerful laxative
  • maternity jeans can still rip, so serving size/ calorie count is an actual thing
  • be selective in words you teach your child.  it is awkward when he yells "toot. momma! toot!" in the grocery store when maybe the cart made a weird sound... or perhaps a shoe??
  • do not leave the grocery cart by the produce, even if you are still holding on while you look away to grab something.  a great way to buy a couple half eaten tomatoes and apples...

No comments:

Post a Comment